This is (Not) a Demo Day: Cohort 2
[CLOSED DOOR: VC, Corporate, NGO or Government investing or purchasing solutions in these areas? To request for an invite, drop email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with your name, organisation and linkedin profile url]
Meet the Next Generation: An invite-only milestone showcase for BLOCK71's 2021 Cohort 2
This Showcase is made from the same great ingredients,
- 25 tech startups proudly building high-impact solutions for Asia's Industry 4.0 and the Smart and Sustainable Cities
- 50+ VCs investing in Southeast Asia
- 100+ Corporates based across Asa
- 300 mins of live match making opportunities
- 6 countries' friends and partners
- 3 venture creation powerhouses
With yet another crazy new config.
See you on October 15th.
AGENDA (GMT +8)
10 30 | Opening with NUS Enterprise, Salim Group and Becamex IDC
11 00 | Meet the Cohort Part I: Industry 4.0
12 30 | Networking with the Startups!
14 00 | Meet the Cohort Part II: Smart, Sustainable Cities
15 30 | Awards, Thank Yous and a Peek at What's Next ;)
This is Not a Demo Day is a milestone event of BLOCK71's SE Asia Booster Programme - a structured immersion programme crafted to initiate Founders into BLOCK71's Global Startup Runway Track.
Through just the first 6 weeks with us, we empower startups with the necessary skills and resources for:
- Establishing a solid foundation of know-how to build a tech startup
- Scaling a tech startup effectively to tackle regional markets
- Securing connections with reputable VCs, corporates and governments across Asia
- Founders continue to receive long-term support to scale by being plugged in to BLOCK71's extensive ecosystem of technology, talent, geographic markets and business community through 3 Asian venture creation powerhouses: NUS Enterprise and NUS Research Institute, Salim Group's Innovation Factory and Becamex IDC.
During this journey, founders receive mentorship and guidance from industry mentors and experienced entrepreneurs, connect with potential business partners, pitch to top-tier investors, and get plugged into a global community of Asian tech founders for a year-long Runway with us.
For our Founders, this session is a learning and networking opportunity. It is not meant to be a make or break to their growth and funding journey, but just the first of many opportunities they will have with the investors and enablers of the ecosystem.
Cohort 2 Startups have been mentored by:
More details at bit.ly/block71-seasiabooster2
BLOCK71 Singapore, Saigon, Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta ►► block71.co
NUS Enterprise ►► enterprise.nus.edu.sg
Innovation Factory by Salim Group ►► innofactory.co
Becamex IDC ►► becamex.vn