Otrafy is a growing startup that provides quality management and supply-chain software to the food industry. You will be joining a young and passionate agile team and help us with key aspects of client interactions.
We are looking for a technically savvy person for our Customer Success role with a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success role will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and managing client and leads communications.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in marketing and communication automatization.
- Job Title: Customer Success
- Department/Team: Business Team
- Report to: COO - Cofounder
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes and materials.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Aid in customer interaction automatization projects.
- Communications or Marketing knowledge.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- High computer literacy and the ability to learn new software.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Remotely: No
Workplace: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam