Founded in 2018, Otrafy is part of a new generation of startups, creating ripples within the food supply chain industry. Even though we are an early-stage startup, we are determined to establish ourselves and embark upon a solid growth trajectory to become a leading platform for the supply chain.
Otrafy delivers an intuitive cloud-based solution to bring food transparency to our customers. We are working with selected food producers in the US to increase their brand trust and showcase the procedure behind their products.
We are currently in the process of expanding our pilot with General Mills, this is a time for us to grow our team and bring in new, creative, and sustainable ideas.
Recent news about Otrafy
We’re currently in the process of building out our product features and you’ll be instrumental in the success of this initiative. You’ll be working with an agile
cross-functional team with flexible working hours, and you’ll be contributing the insights for the development, design, and delivery of our high-quality features.
If you’re good at understanding data trends, work well in a team, and love learning, we should talk!
Benefits and perks
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a young, fun, and open-minded team
- Have unlimited leave
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complicated data sets and effectively communicate this information with management
- Work with non-sequel database data such as MongoDB, CosmosDB
- Provide reports and insights to management team to make decisions
Skills and Requirements
In addition to being awesome, responsible, down to earth, having a great sense of humor, you have a strong desire to continually master your craft, you also bring:
- Business process analysis and project management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The desire to succeed, improve, and learn
- Proficient in Power BI tools such as Tableu.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Remotely: No
Workplace: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam